Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lifes up...and downs

The last few weeks have been a bit strange.... a lot of different things have happened.
I have finally got back in contact with this person I was best friends with when I was younger. She is a couple of years older then me and we don't have much in common but we still talk.
I've been trying to make friends with this girl who is a year above me at school. Its not all that easy. We have only ever spoken on facebook and we don't ever speak at school, I don't even think she knows who I am.... oh well, all friendships have to start somewhere.
I still talk to the English one which is good. Actually she is a lot like the school one because of the international thing. See the one from school comes from America.
Adding to the America-one I only have about one year to befriend her before she moves back to America....

No comments:

Post a Comment