Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New year, new start

Ok so it is now 2011 and I know I haven't posted anything for ages but I am going to try and post at least once a week from now on. This year I am going to try and work on my friendships and getting to know more people. I have a sort of metal list of who I am going to try and get to know, and it would help if they ever bothered to come on facebook! I know you are going to say to talk to them face to face but I have to start somewhere don't I? The reason I want to work on my friendships this year is because I figure this is the last year I am going to have a chance to do it. Next year (and the one after) I will be doing the HSC so I will have to focus on school work and after that I will be going to uni and I really don't want to be leaving home without any solid friendships to fall back on.

I also want to focus on my writing this year. I am doing a professional children's writing course (I got my first assignment back yesterday and I got a high distinction so YES! Score!) and I have a Wattpad account now, which I am going to try and write on. I counted my notebooks on the weekend and it turned out I have 36! I mean 36!!!! Each stories gets its own notebook, in the hope that I will finish the story and fill the pages. I have heaps of great ideas for stories, and I try and write them down but I will never have the time to write them all!

I also need to focus on my wicca studies and stuff. I have a book called where to park you broomstick: a teens guide to witchcraft that I am reading which tells me all about it (well the basics at least. I am going to try and start or join a coven. I have this friend who used to be part of a coven but now it is just her and her teacher left, I am hoping they we join we could really learn a lot from them.

That's all I really have time for tonight, but I will try and post again tomorrow. No promises though as I have this really bad memory problem that means I just forget to do stuff, because I get distracted. There is so much more that I could say, but I really don't have the time as it is already after my bed time and I want to read more before I go to bed. See you everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment