Thursday, January 21, 2010

A special friend....

About 2 weeks ago I met a very special person. This person mean't a lot to me. All I wanted was for this person to like me and to be my best friend. This person was nothing special and they probably wasn't the best roll model. They were a year older then me. I think I kinda idolised this person a bit.

I think what I needed, and still need, is a special friend. A friend I could rely on, who would always be there for me, someone I could tell my secrets to and someone who trusted ME. I was thinking about this last night and I realised that I already had founded a person who could be all of that (you know who you are) Someone who likes me for who I am and doesn't care about how old I am or anything like that. Someone who has already been thorugh everything I am yet to go through. Someone who I know will be reading this (and I don't want any questions asking if it's you, I couldn't bring myself to answer)

To all my pre-existing friends (on and offline) I realise that recently I probably haven't paid much attention to whats going on in our friendship and in your life . I have been to caught up in finding a special friend and I haven't seen that I already have something special with all of you. From now on I'm gonna try and pay more attention. This is my promise to everyone of my friends and I intend to keep this promise

No comments:

Post a Comment