Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lost...

You know that person I told you about in the first paragraph of my last post? Well now my other friend is jealous because they think I am more interested in this person than I am in them. Yes I might be more interested in the other person but thats just because I want to be this other persons best friend.

Now I know in my heart that I will never get to be this persons best friend. We have little in common, some of the things she does are the very things I promised myself I would never do. The main reason I am interested in her is because of where she comes from. The fact that she is the first person around my age I have met that comes from that country. Now most of you will know that I REALLY want to go to that country.

My friend should know that even though I am more interested in this person it doesn't mean that I am not interested in them. I still want to be there friend and I value there friendship quite a lot.

On other matter: The person who I said I had found that could be my special friend still hasn't realised that I mean them so I am giving them one week to ask me if it is them. So if you think it is you, ask me in anyway you want: Email, in person, Facebook or twitter I don't care.

I just want to say that I value all my friends quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment